How will your email and weblog data NOT be used?
- I promise not to tell anyone the information you enter unless you say I can (for debugging)
- I promise not to use your data to enter you weblog unless you say I can (for debugging)
- I will not give your email address to anyone else unless you say I can (for debugging)
- I will not send you any junk email. I may use your contact address if I need to notify you of some change or that the system will be unavailable.
- Until I am sure that everything is working correctly, I am logging not only activilty stats, but also all email headers and content. I will only use this to investigate if something didn't work as planned
- I don't save the photos.
How will your email and weblog data BE used?
- The system uses your from email address as a user id in combination with your mfop password to verify that it is an email from you.
- The system uses the Author / password you created at your blog to log into your blog and upload the post and image.
- The system uses the other data you supply to make sure that your blog saves the image in the correct place, and al the settings on your post are how you want them.
- I will probably send you an email when you sign up just to say Hi, thanks, and make sure everything is working ok. Especially if I see that you have signed up, but there is no posting activity.
If you have any questions, suggestions, problems, or if you want to help out to make the program better, or to make this instructions cleaere , let me know email@example.com.